#cinema #aaftschool #filmmaking
This video will give the insight of different stages of Filmmaking. This video going to be an useful attempt for the new filmmakers.
1. Development – the place where idea generation and it’s development takes place.
2. Pre-production – writing is the major part of this phase
3. Production – execution of pre-production.
4. Post-production – finalizing phase of filmmaking
5. Distribution – after finalizing the film next step is to take the final product to distributor from where the producer will get his money back.
This video will help the budding filmmakers to get started.
Established under the aegis of Marwah Studios, AAFT University is the first Film, Media and Arts University in India. One can gain professional training in the field of Cinema through its upgraded courses, state-of-the-art infrastructure and hands-on workshops by industry experts.
Headed by Mr. Sandeep Marwah, along with Anil Kapoor, Boney Kapoor and Sonam Kapoor as Board of Directors, its education and training arm at Film City, Noida has been offering aspirants a competent platform to build career in the film and TV industry since more than 25 years.
• T.V. & Film Studios, Mini Film & TV Studios
• Screening Theatre
• Film Shooting Floor
• Post Production Lab
• Still Photography Studio
• Film Studio for Chroma
• Acting- KinshukMahjan, Hasleen Kaur, KanikaMaheshwari, Vishal Kasuhik
• Direction- Luv Ranjan, FarazHaider, AtulSabarwal, Mrigdeep Singh Lamba
• Cinematography- Mani P Roy (KBC), AnushreeDuttKalmakar (KabhiKhushiKabhiGham), Piyush Ghosh (Black)
• Screenplay- Rajat Arora (Kick), Balwinder Singh Janjua (Mubarakan, Firangi)
Admissions Open for 2019-2020
Degree (UG & PG) – July Batch
3 Months & 1 Year Diploma Courses- (Jan/ April/ July/ October)
For more information about its School of Cinema, courses and admissions, you can visit the following link or call on the given numbers:
Phone: 0120 483 1100
Toll Free: 1800-102-6066
Address: AAFT University of Media and Arts, Maath, Kharora,
District – Raipur,Chhattisgarh- 493225