TheCGBros Presents “Home Sweet Home” – by Pierre Clenet, Alejandro Diaz, Romain Mazevet and Stéphane Paccolat – This is the story of a house which escapes from its suburban foundations and sets off on an epic journey.
// Film Facts //
It took one year to create the film, and they used 3ds Max and Vray for rendering and
Maya for animation. Compositing was done in after effects.
// Synopsis //
This is the story of a house which escapes from its suburban foundations and sets off on an epic journey.
Original music by Valentin Lafort.
Supinfocom Arles School of Digital Filmmaking –
// Festival Awards and Selections //
– Best Computer Animated Short Film Award at Siggraph 2014
– 3rd Place Award Panam Anim 2013
– Special Mention from the jury Cut Out Festival Mexico 2014
– Festvial ASIFA Golden Award
– Cannes’s Cinéfondation 2014
– Siggraph 2014
– Siggraph Asia 2014
– 15th Animation Show of Shows
– Shelley Page”s Eye Candy Show 2013
– International Festival of Animated Film Stuttgart 2014
– Bristol Encounters Festival 2013
– Panam-anim 2013
– Paris Courts-Devant 2013
– Villeurbanne 2013
– Rencontres Henri Langlois Poitiers 2013
– CutOut Festival 2013
– 5ème Festival Ciné-court animé de Roanne 2013
– Festival MONSTRA”s 2014
– Festival Effets Stars
– Festival HAFF
– Festival FILMETS
– Future Film Festival
// Contacts & Links //
// Pierre Clenet
// Alejandro Diaz
// Romain Mazevet
// Stéphane Paccolat
// Valentin Lafort (Music)
For more information, please see the details and links below:
Watch More CGI VFX Short Films HERE ►
WANT TO GET FEATURED?
If you’re a CGI ARTIST, SCHOOL, ANIMATOR, FILMMAKER, or STUDIO and would like your project showcased on TheCGBros simply apply here ►
WHO EXACTLY ARE THECGBROS?
CLICK TO FIND OUT ►
Thank You for SUBSCRIBING –
FOLLOW US BELOW:
►Web – TheCGBros
Need some production equipment for your videos? Check out TheCGBros Suggests!
Special Thank’s to formaDISSENY for making our logo intro animation!!
TheCGBros have permission to broadcast this video and or it is part of Creative Commons the If you believe this video should not be broadcast on our channel, please contact email@example.com.