[ Level 3 ] How To : Watercolour Painting Tutorial for Beginners / Demonstration / 수채화 그림 그리기
❖ Jay Lee is a specialized watercolor artist. JayArt videos are showing how to paint flowers, nature and other techniques on the various tutorials offered.
❖ Support for my Art
❖ 영상 시청해주셔서 감사합니다. 한국사람이고요 영어로 영상을 올리고 있습니다. 몇몇 한국 분들이 댓글 달아 주시는데 너무너무 감사드립니다.
❖ Classification of paints
– Painting Techniques / Creative & Fun Art Projects
– Beginner (Level 1, Level 2)
– Intermediate (Level 3, Level 4)
– Advanced (Level 5, Level 6)
Please check out my YouTube channel, then you will see the classified Tutorials.
❖ Supply List
Paper : Saunders Waterford (190g, 300g/m2), Arches Aquarelle (185g/m2) and Hot Pressed Papers.
Paints : Shinhan, Holbein watercolors
Brushes : Chinese bamboo brushes and watercolor brushes from one dollar store (Cheap one)
Palette : SHINHAN Watercolor Aluminum Palette A30
If you are a beginner, it’s better to purchase not expensive watercolors and other supplies. I sometimes use a children paint set. It makes me feel so free. Then you can finally enjoy watercolor.
Bet On It by Silent Partner
❖ Watercolor brushes
There are many people who ask me which brushes are the preferred brushes to use for beginners.
– My answer to them is that all the brushes are great to use and compliment each other. My brushes are not expensive to purchase, they cost around $1-4 USD, some prices may vary on the different brushes used duo to special use of each brush. Remember that with each brush you use you will have a different experience and a range of different feeling. The important thing is that you and the brush work as one to find the balance between creation and skill. The artist’s hand is very important in making the painting and to feel the way the water on the brush moves as the brush creates the ultimate master piece.
❖Improve your painting skills
Sometimes people ask me that they’ve been painting for months, but they think nothing improved.
– Well, I want to say that I have been painted for 15 years and I enjoy my painting every moment. If you enjoy your painting, that is the right way to go forward. Don’t be hurry. You just need time. Now you keep improving your painting skill.
❖ E-mail :
( If you have any questions please feel free to contact me )