In today’s Techie Tuesday I go through answering your techie questions from beginning to end on How to do a basic setup for your YouTube video. This includes lighting, audio, exporting in iMovie and FCPX (compressing your videos file) and more with the lovely HeyFranHey, check her out here: A lot of you had the same questions that I take for granted so here it is. Make sure to like this video and SUBSCRIBE to my channel for the latest videos:
For tech reviews you can reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org
1) When setting up the lighting for my YouTube videos should it be lighting the camera or should it be lighting me?
2) How far should my lights be from me (subject)?
3) Where should my umbrella lights face? To or away from the subject?
4) How high or low should my umbrella lights be?
5) How far should my mic be?
6) How do you sync audio and video files together in FCPX? ( around 6min mark
7) How do you compress videos for uploading onto YouTube, online streaming, web (iMovie, FCPX)
WATCH HEYFRANHEY’s Collab video with me on How to Remove Makeup Naturally:
Watch our DIY Body Butter for Dry Skin:
SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL HERE:
WATCH my TECHIE PLAYLIST before you ask me since I’m sure I’ve already answered it:
Audio for Video:
Why are your photos and videos too yellow or too blue:
Beyonce Flawless Transformation:
FTC: Not sponsored
DOPE BEATS BY THE HOMIE JAY ELLYIOT!!!!
Filmed by and edited by your Shamelessness 🙂
Shop my FILM GEAR:
If you do I’ll earn commission
camera: Canon t3i & 7D
audio: built in
lighting: available light