Visit to learn how to automate new leads through communicating your highest values to the world. Do well, doing good.
Learn how to set up a video studio for under $300 and get professional results!
Here’s what you need:
– Utility clip on lights $7
– 200w (42w consumption) CFL Daylight Bulb (5500k-6500k) $9
– Light kit starting at $120
– iPhone, smartphone or Tablet audio connector IS A MUST for external mics. go to KVConnection.com and look up your specific device and choose one for “mic” not “line-in”
– Lavalier Microphone Audio Technica ATR35s or ATR3350 (same) $24
– Shotgun-style Microphone Audio Technica ATR55 or ATR6550 (same) $40
– sheet or other cloth
– linoleum (use back – choose the brightest white backing) Free-$150
Tripod & Mount
– Tripod $15-$90 at Target, WalMart or Best Buy
– Camera phone, ipad, tablet mount – eBay or Amazon $3-$100
Those are all of the pieces.
If you found this video helpful, please “spread the love” and click on “Share” above this description or copy this link and paste it in an email or blog post.
Step 1: Go to and enter your name & email address
Step 2: Check your email & confirm
See you there!