Learn how to record a great video on your iPhone that doesn’t suck!
I get lots of questions from people about how to make videos for their business using a smartphone. You want to make videos, but you need to stay within a budget. This is doable with an iPhone or other smartphone, but you’ll need to know these tips and tricks to help you make great looking videos—all without looking like a teenage YouTuber or breaking the bank!
You’ll learn everything you’ll need to know about camera apps, lighting, sound and “the magic of editing”, to help you improve your mobile filmmaking.
This video, iPhone Video Basics, is the first lesson in the 4-video series.
I’m Greg Nosaty, and I’ve been making award-winning films for over 25 years.
There’s some simple tricks to using your iPhone to make videos that most people don’t know—and in this video series, you’ll learn everything you’ll need to know about camera apps, lighting, sound and “the magic of editing”, that will help you improve your mobile filmmaking.
You’ll learn how to use the camera on your smartphone to get the best results for filming your video:
• Understand the limitations with your build-in camera app, and which app I recommend using for both iOS and Android to have the features of a DSLR with manual control (all for less than $20).
• Hold your phone the right way to take the best video and the settings that are correct for proper video upload.
• Select the correct resolution for filming.
• No longer be confused as to whether you should film in .mov, .wmv, mp4, or avi and be all set for your editing.
• Pick a frame rate that a more filmic look for your videos.
• How to get perfect, stable, professional-looking results.
DO YOU WANT A VIDEO LIKE THIS? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org now.
How to record videos that sound great with your iPhone
How to light your videos on a budget
How to edit video on your iPhone like a pro
SUBSCRIBE to be sure not to miss Red Letter Films’ other videos:
How to record a video on your iPhone