Learn How To Ski with Skiing lessons, comparison and analysis, cue cards and more…
Ski School Advanced, Intermediate and Beginners, the critically acclaimed skiing apps for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad, are now even better! We’ve redesigned them from the ground up for the new ski season. On top of 30-45 minutes of video ski tuition per app, you can now film your friends (or get them to film you) and analyse their ski technique by comparing them with included demo videos or other video you have recorded. Play back in slow motion, draw on screen to illustrate angles and share comparisons on social media.
Split-screen video analysis on your phone is now a reality!
Added to this there is a new diary facility, milestones and more.
Each app features:
– 30-45 minutes of high quality video ski lessons
– Cue Cards (handy ski technique reminders)
– Filming capability (device permitting)
– Split-screen video analysis (iPhone 3Gs and up, older devices can still compare photos)
– New demos with audio tips
– Ski History
Note: Our Ski School apps will help you learn to ski, they are a supplement, not a replacement to a professional on-slope instructor.