Are you interested in producing a short film but not necessarily sure how or where to start? In this installment of my DSLR Filmmaking for Beginners series we explore at a high-level exactly what a film producer does, and the 10 things you need to have in order to get a better understanding of how to produce a short film.
See the videos I refer to in this vlog:
Finding Actors for Short Films:
Don’t Go Broke on Your First DSRL:
Locations Tips & Advice:
Download Talent Release Form Template referred to in this video from my website (MS Word Doc):
1. VIDEO PLAYLIST – How to Make a Movie: The 4 Stages of DSLR Film Production for Indie Filmmaking
2. Quickly jumpstart your Youtube indie film productions with my FREE DSLR filmmaking equipment guide for beginner indie filmmakers:
3. 3 GOOD Reasons to Buy a DSLR for Independent Filmmaking –
SHOW NOTES, GEAR, AND LINKS
– SEE ALL of the gear I use to make my short films, vlogs, and livestreaming here: www.amazon.com/shop/thedslrchronicles
– OFFICIAL CHANNEL SWAG: Get one of the cool hoodies shown in this video at Teespring. USE PROMO CODE DSLRCHRONS TO SAVE 10% 🙌🏽
– SUPPORT THE CHANNEL VIA AMAZON SHOPPING:
DISCLAIMER: This video and description contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. This helps support the channel and allows me to continue to make videos like this. Thank you for the support!
Follow me online!
Paul T on Facebook:
On Instagram & Snapchat: @iam_pault